hublib is a Python library for the HUBzero science gateway platform. It is designed to be used with Jupyter notebooks on the hubs. Hubs running the Jupyter service include HUBzero and nanoHUB. Other hubs will be supported soon.
hublib contains the following modules:
- hublib.cmd - Convenience functions to run a command, optionally streaming stdin and stderr.
- hublib.rappture - Compatibility library for running and interacting with Rappture tools on the HUBzero platform.
- hublib.ui - Makes it easy to create a simple GUI for scientific code in a Jupyter notebook. Built on top of ipywidgets and pint.
- hublib.use - Loads HUBzero environment modules.
- hublib.uq - (Future) Simplified interface and GUI components for uncertainty quantification.